Business Development Representative
We are seeking a Business Development Professional to obtain new projects and business for our agency - a creative marketing company that finds creative solutions for our clients through an integrated offering of Services and Divisions that benefit them by ways of notoriety, innovation and profit.
Within our experiences and vast network of creative talent nurtured over two decades in a multitude of specialties - we can execute either solely or with strategic relationships: Retail Solutions / Business Consulting / Experience Design / Event Curation / Brand Strategy / Social Strategy & execution / Brand Design & Identity / Strategic Marketing / Public Relations / Creative Direction / Graphic Design / Prototyping / Media Planning & Buying / Brand Activations / Interactive Marketing / Market Research / Guerrilla Marketing / Branded Content.
We have been in the advertising & marketing industry for over 20 years, working for a host of local and multinational businesses and advertising agencies in the following industries: General Market / Entertainment / Movies / Luxury Services / Financial / Tourism / Resorts / Hotels / Real Estate / Homebuilders / Beverages / Beauty / Government / Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / 45+ Market / Restaurants / Fashion / Publishing / Shopping Centers / Non-Profits.
If appointed, the business development manager is expected to obtain new clients and business via telesales and email using their existing contacts or by carrying out research on potential clients.
• Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new business development initiatives
• Assist with developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Socially adept
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Exceptionally high attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
JOB TYPE: Part-time / Commission-Only
COMPENSATION: For each new piece of business that is confirmed, the appointee will receive 20% of the job cost depending on the deal obtained.
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION
• United States